CSAP’s online discussion forum is provided as a platform where Approved Professionals can respectfully exchange knowledge, expertise and experience, discuss policy, research, and technical concepts of contaminated land. All discussion content within the forum reflects the views of individual participants only and do not necessarily represent the views held by CSAP as an organization.
CSAP does not endorse the quality, reliability, or accuracy of the content within the discussion forum. In addition, CSAP does not provide or guarantee, nor is the content intended to be relied on by you or interpreted as professional advice.
- You represent and warrant to CSAP that you hold all the required rights and authorizations to post the content you create, post, upload, publish, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit (“Content”). Breaking copyright rules is not permitted.
- You will keep the Content relevant to the topic and avoid repetitive posting.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for the Content and your use of the discussion forum.
- You acknowledge and agree that CSAP has the right, but is under no obligation, to monitor the content or use of the discussion forum.
- You agree not to post any Content or use the discussion forum in any manner that violates the following restrictions:
- You will not use any obscene or offensive language to place on the discussion forum including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates copyright laws, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation, including but not limited to any applicable privacy legislation;
- You will not promote commercial activities, such as to conduct sales of goods and services of any kind, promote charitable donations, or participation in sweepstakes and contests, whether by advertising, solicitations, links or any other form of communication, without the prior written consent of CSAP;
- The Content will not contain any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, circumvent, disable, replicate, damage or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including without limitation, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, computer viruses, code, cancelbots or corrupted files;
- The Content will not use any spider, robot, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, harvest or copy the content within the discussion forum; or
- The Content will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the discussion forum or the content therein, including without limitation accessing data not intended for you, logging into a registration account you are not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the discussion forum, information technology systems or network or to breach security authorizations;
- CSAP reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove any Content at any time without your consent.
- To maintain relevant content, CSAP reserves the right to remove messages we assess to be inappropriate or off topic and conduct editing we identify as reasonable. Although CSAP can delete messages, you remain solely responsible for the Content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless CSAP with respect to any claims posted in your messages.
- You agree that CSAP, its directors, officers, employees and agents are not liable to you, either directly or indirectly, for your reliance on or use of any content or the discussion forum. You agree that all risk associated with your use of or reliance on the content or the discussion forum is with you.
- You agree to the use of the CSAP Forum for only lawful purposes and those that serve to act as an informational resource to you personally.
- It is your responsibility to exercise your judgment in evaluating or utilizing any information shared within the discussion forum. We encourage you to confirm the information shared in the discussion forum before undertaking any action on it.
- We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you browse as a result of a referral you gained through a link posted on the discussion forum. CSAP is not liable for errors, omissions or delays in third-party content.
- You expressly agree, that to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the content and the discussion forum are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that your use of and reliance on same will be at your sole risk. CSAP makes no warranty that the content or the discussion forum will be uninterrupted, available, timely, secure, error-free, accurate, reliable, complete, free from infection or viruses or destructive code, free from omissions and delays or that the content or the discussion forum will meet your requirements or expectations. You acknowledge the inherent hazards of electronic distribution and are aware that there may be delays, omissions, inaccuracies in the content and the discussion forum. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, CSAP does not make and hereby expressly disclaims all representations, warranties, terms, conditions, and endorsements of any kind, whether expressed or implied, as to any matter hereunder, including without limitation, warranties of title, non-infringement, title, accuracy, completeness, suitability, reliability, freedom from infection or viruses, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
- You expressly understand and agree that in no event will CSAP be responsible or liable to you or anyone else (jointly or severally) for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever, including without limitation any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, punitive or consequential damages or any damages for loss of profits, savings, revenue, goodwill, business interruption, loss of information or data or other intangible losses, arising from, or in any way connected with the content or the discussion forum, including the performance, use of, access to, or the inability to use and access the same, regardless of whether CSAP had been advised of or could have foreseen the possibility of such claim, loss or damage.
- You can use the contact us link on our site to send us comments and/or criticisms regarding content posted and we welcome any feedback related to the content and administration of the discussion forum. However, we reserve the right to make final decisions on all content posted.
Changes to terms and conditions
CSAP may make changes to the terms of this agreement on this site. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site.