Requirements for CSAP Membership Applicants
We’ve put together a set of guidelines for prospective members. This document will take you through the steps you need to take to become an Approved Professional. Please download the .pdf at the bottom of this page for more information. In brief, here are the steps you’ll take:
- Review the applicant information to determine if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Complete the experience review process
- Complete the appropriate examinations
- Ensure that you meet the professional liability and commercial general liability insurance requirements stated in the Ministry Procedures for the Roster of Approved Professionals
Note: In order for an exam to be held it is necessary to have at least three approved applicants.
Requirements for CSAP Membership Renewals, On Leave, Reinstatement applications, etc.
We’ve put together a set of guidelines for CSAP members who want to renew their membership, go on leave, reinstate applications, etc.. Please download the .pdf(s) at the bottom of this page for more information on:
- CSAP Membership Renewals – Continuing Professional Development (CPD hours) – Categories
- Application for Reinstatement
- On Leave form
- CSAP Associate Membership criteria and requirements
Membership Guidelines – Jul 2021