CSAP Members Area
- Each submission should be accompanied by a hard copy of the cheque for the CSAP fees and a hard copy of the cheque or a written note to pay by invoice for the ENV fees.
- ENV fees cheque should be sent to CSAP, not ENV.
- Applications received electronically as FTP link will be logged in as soon as the physical cheques are received by CSAP office.
Note CSAP no longer accepts bank transfers as payment.
ENV clarification regarding contact email address
All enquiries regarding applications, whether they be from APs, QPs, clients/industry or even internal to government, be submitted to the Client Information Officer at [email protected] .
For example, Site ID related questions go to [email protected] and technical questions would be submitted to [email protected]
Any other enquiries are to be sent to the email addresses listed here.
CSR Stage 14 Amendments
The soil relocation changes to the Environmental Management Act and the Contaminated Sites Regulation came into effect on March 1, 2023.
More information about ENV updates, webinars, upcoming changes, and more can be found at Site Remediation News.
**NOTE** Access to Member Services (former Online Submissions Manager) is currently available; however, applications cannot be made.
You can complete the following tasks through the CSAP Member Services:
- Find instrument templates
- Track professional development hours
- Use Keyword search of documents and forms posted on ENV website, including new webpages