Practice guidelines are intended to establish guidance that CSAPs should follow to fulfill their professional obligation to the Society, the Ministry, as well as to the public and the environment. The guidelines specify tasks and identify general standards of professional practice that CSAPs should follow when conducting CSAP work. The guidelines also serve as a basis for performance assessments for CSAP work under the bylaws of the Society.
- Sheet 3: Guidance for Conducting Review of Stage 1 PSI Reports
- Sheet 4: Guidance for Conducting Review of Stage 2 PSI and DSI Reports
- Sheet 5: Guidance for Conducting Review of Remediation Plans
- Sheet 6: Guidance for Conducting Review of Confirmation of Remediation Report
- Sheet 7: Guidance for Conducting Review of Screening Level Risk Assessments
- Sheet 1: Guidance for Conducting Reviews of Detailed Risk Assessments
Detailed Ecological Risk Assessment Policy Summary
On soil sampling depth, receptor selection, bioassay selection,
use of uncertainty factors in toxicity reference values
Protocols are technical procedures that are legally required under the Contaminated Sites Regulation.
Procedures are used by Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy staff to guide their administration of the contaminated sites legislation and regulations.
The Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy has adopted polices for contaminated sites which focus on scientific, technical and legal policy decisions. Relevant reports and recommendations.